Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hi there!

So this is my very first  blog post. You may be asking yourself "why isn't she on tumblr?"; "why is she doing this?"; "why should I even care?" Truth be told, you probably shouldn't. In fact, I would be fairly happy if no one ever reads this. This is simply a place for me to vent about various subjects that are sometimes hard for me to vent about in the other spheres of my life. Or to tell an interesting story about myself that all of my friends have heard a million times. As to why, as a 22 year old, I am not on tumblr, to be honest, I just couldn't deal with the drama. I know too many people on tumblr and I also just can't handle that level of teenage angst. I am very glad to have left that behind me. 

Now, to introduce myself. I am a 22 year old female college student at a very hippy-ish and liberal college in North Carolina. I was born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama, a city I like to refer to as "the twilight zone" but that's another story for another time. I love music and animals and nature. I'm majoring in Archaeology, but my true love is Forensic Anthropology. I love trivia, and this site may or may not become a place for me to dump my random knowledge upon occasion. I really should be working on a research paper about the sustainability of the late medieval English diet right now, but I'm procrastinating. 

.... So, that's it for now. For anyone who ever reads this. Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment